1. What types of courses available at Last Semester?
Last Semester is offering many courses at very affordable prices, which include PHP Development, ASP.Net development, Front-end & graphic designing, wordpress development, android development, IOS development, SEO and PMP etc. To know in depth please call at 03338890879
2. Does Last semester provide hostel/PG Facility?
No, we don’t have hostel/ PG Facility, there are so many good hostels available nearby institute where Last Semester students can stay comfortably.
3. Does institute provide any placement assistance after completion of the course?
On successfully completion a career course with Last semester, you could be eligible for job placement assistance.
4. Does institute provide weekend classes for professionals?
There are number of institutes which are providing Graphic Designing, Web Designing & development courses but there is hardly any institute Except Last Semester which is providing 100% professional training with flexible timings in weekdays and weekends. Last semester is the only institute which provides weekend classes specially for working professionals. Many of professionals who don’t get time in weekdays but want to learn these courses So, they can opt these courses with Last semester as it provide professional training with individual approach.
5. What are the courses available in graphic and web designing?
Last Semester offers numerous certification courses in graphic designing and web designing. Our main motive is to make you successful as per the today’s competitive industry.
6. What are the profiles and experiences of trainers at Last semester?
We have a strong team of professionals having expert knowledge in their fields. Our trainers are very supportive and renders friendly working environment to the students, which stimulate their growth in a positive manner. They all are less with huge industrial and teaching experiences.
7. What is the difference between web designing and web development?
People generally use the terms “web design” and “web development” similarly, but it’s wrong, both have different meanings. If you really want to make a career in it so you need to know the difference.Web Design
Web Design is the front-end part of the website. A web designer only focuses on how a site looks and how the clients interact with it.
Web Development is the back-end process of the website. A web developer is concerned with how a site works and how the clients get things done on it. It includes server side programming, knowledge of databases, and Ajax to set interactions on the pages.
Want to know more about it, please call at 03338890879.
8. Does your institute offer any transport facility for its students?
No, we don’t provide transport facility as our institute is very close to various public transports such as Metro station and Bus service.
9. What is the admission procedure in Last semester?
To get enrolled with us you need to visit our premises. Here you will have to fill up registration form along with PKR. 1000/- and rest of procedure, we will explain you at the center.
10. Do I need to pay the complete fee in single shot or I can have installment facility too?
We have both options, but you pay the whole amount in one shot then you can avail attractive discount too in case of 3 member’s registration.
11. How much time you take after registration to start a batch? And what is the size of the batch?
After getting enrolled with Last semester we need at least 5-7 days to plan a batch. After it our admission department will confirm you for your batch schedule or you can call us at 03338890879 between 10 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
Our institute focuses on individual training approach so we don’t have more than 5 candidates in a batch in general.
12. Are yours all the instructors industry experts I mean are they professionals with industrial experiences?
Yes, at Last Semester our all faculty is expert with industrial experiences. Our some senior faculty have more than 12 years of experience of the same industry.
13. What are the facilities and infrastructure at Last Semester?
Last Semester is located at I-8 Markz in Islamabad. The training center has state-of-the-art infrastructure that facilitates a comfortable and academically vibrant environment for students and faculty.
14. How many students are there in a single batch?
There are maximum 4-5 students in a single batch. Students can also complete training individually, but for that they need to pay little extra fee.
15.Our Institute timings are very flexible, we remain open on 5 days in a week (Monday to Friday). Winter Tim
Our Institute timings are very flexible, we remain open on 5 days in a week (Monday to Friday).
Winter Timings: Monday to Friday: 10.00 am to 06.00 pm
Summer Timings: Monday to Friday: 10.00 am to 07.00 pm
16. The fee which I will pay is refundable or transferable? Please explain.
Strictly a big No, fee once paid will not be refundable or transferable in any case. You can go for free of cost demo class before paying any amount to us, but once you joined and paid your fee that is not refundable as said earlier in any case.
17. Online Training is a video based training or it is a live one to one session? Please tell me.
Our training is not video based training, it is a virtual training. It would be live one to one training by the teachers at the center.
18. What is the eligibility and admission procedure in Last semester?
Although there are no strict criteria to take admission in any of the course in our institute; yet basic knowledge of computer will be an extra advantage for students. There are some career courses like development courses for which one should have at least a basic knowledge
19. What is the medium of language used in classes?
We provide training in Urdu and English as per student’s requirements.
20. What types of the courses you offer in web marketing and in internet marketing?
We have categorized our web promotion and internet marketing courses as SEO, SEM, SMM Internet Marketing Expert, Digital Marketing etc. The main reason to categorize courses is to provide facility to student’s choice. A Student can select any of these courses according to their requirements.
21. Which is the best training mode between classroom training and online training? I need a clear explanation.
Both training modes have their own benefits. It is not the question that which one is best, but question should be which is good for a person in a particular situation. If you can come to the center, then nothing is better than classroom and if not then online training is only a rescue so nothing is better than online training. But last semester only offers classroom training.
22. What is the procedure if someone wants to go on short or long leave? Will institute provide the classes to recover the course content?
We have a certain rule for students regarding leaves and cover up classes. If any student wants to go for short or long leave, then they have to follow a procedure:
Inform their perspective faculty one week ago, before leave or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding leave approval.
If student follow this procedure then we have no problem to rearrange the class for such students. If the student go for leave without any information then he/she will be responsible for any lose.
23. How to know about the training system of your institute before joining it? Do you offer any demo class to judge that?
Yes of course, it is very important to know each and everything about our training center before joining us. Our institute helps you properly to resolve your queries. During counseling student can directly discuss with our faculty face to face, if he/she is having any type of confusion related to training and course content then can directly ask for the demo class.
24. What are the fees for all the courses? Can I have any approximate idea of that?
We have offered many courses and all the courses duration and content is different. So, it’s slightly tough to mention fees of courses.
If you are interested to know about any of these courses you can call us: 03338890879 or put up query on our website contact us form. We have no doubt to explain course content and fee to discuss with you.
25. How is Last semester different from others?
Someone rightly said that “Everyone has their own identity”. Last Semester is a reputed training institute in Islamabad, due to its outstanding performance in the last few years. We have continuously improved our training methodology and infrastructure.
Our training procedure is completely different from other institutes because first of all we understand the needs of students. Our training methodology includes classroom practice test, practical training, real time projects, practical test, final projects etc. We have experienced faculty members who also help individual as a career counselor. If you are looking for any course and want to see how Last semester different from others, please visit once to see our counseling process, infrastructure, training process etc…
26. Can I expect to be completed my course in said duration or it gets extended for infinite duration as happens in all other institutes?
At Last Semester, we understand the value and cost of time. We have completed our 90% course in its duration and 10% course duration is extended a few days due to student’s exam or emergency leaves in certain cases. We always try to complete the course within the duration as mentioned on our website or discussed with a student at the time of counseling.